Fishing & Wild Game Cook-Off Weekend
May 18-19, 2018
Join us at Maranatha Camp for a fantastic weekend of fishing, fun, and a Wild Game feast as we partner up with Team 4:19 Ministries!!
Avoid the large crowds and enjoy hours of great fishing at Lake Maranatha. We have large-mouth bass, crappie, northern pike, blue gill, and perch. All fishing is catch & release only! (Nebraska Fishing License required for 16 yrs and older)
Fishing is FREE to the Community Friday & Saturday! (For meals and camping scroll down)
There will be trophies for largest/smallest fish on Saturday. We will have a children’s category (Ages 3-12), teen category (Ages 13-18), and an adult category (Ages 19- up).
On Saturday there will be a WILD GAME COOK-OFF where teams will compete for the title of Grill Master! At 12:30 lunch will be served as you get to sample some of the great wild game meals that have been prepared!
*****IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ENTERING A TEAM INTO THE WILD GAME COOK-OFF CALL 308.582.4513 ext 141******
Friday, May 18
- Lake open from 4 pm – Dark for Fishing. (No personal fishing boats allowed)
- Gym open from 4 pm – 9 pm (basketball, climbing wall, roller skating)
Saturday, May 19
- 8 – 11:30 am Lake open for Fishing
- 8 – 12 noon Wild Game Cook-Off
- 12-12:30 Meeting at the Amphitheater for a Word from Team 4:19
- 12:30 – 2 pm Wild Game Cook-Off Lunch
- 2 pm – Dark Lake open for Fishing
Fishing is FREE!!
Day price for Fishing + Meal $10
- $30 per person per night
*Price includes the overnight stay, meals, and all activities