Joni and Friends
Join Joni and Friends as we host our first 5-day retreat for the whole family in Nebraska! Held at the iconic Maranatha Camp and Retreat Center, families will be refreshed and encouraged in a Christ-centered, accessible camp environment. Our retreat provides inclusive worship, Bible-based teaching and programs, and loads of fun activities including fishing, a climbing wall, campfires, and more. Families will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful nature settings and connect with other families affected by disability.
Dates: October 23-27
Rates: Families: $375 Per Person
Volunteers: $475 Per Person
Who is Joni & Friends?
Joni and Friends is built on Biblical truth and the foundation of Jesus Christ. We are about advancing disability ministry and changing the church and communities around the world. The Joni and Friends International Disability Center (IDC) serves as the administrative center for ministries which provide outreach to thousands of families affected by disability around the globe. We present the clear and concise Gospel of Jesus Christ to all people affected by disability and their families who are served through our programs around the world. We train, disciple, and mentor people affected by disability to exercise their gifts of leadership and service in their churches and communities. We energize the church to move from lack of awareness to including disabled persons into the fabric of worship, fellowship, and outreach.
Our Vision: to accelerate Christian ministry in the disability community.
Our Mission: to communicate the Gospel and equip Christ-honoring Churches worldwide to evangelize and disciple people affected by disabilities
The Four Things We Do:
- Evangelize people affected by disabilities and their families
- Train, disciple, and mentor people affected by disabilities
- Multiply disability effective churches
- Promote a biblical worldview on disability through education and policy
If you would like more information about Joni and Friends please visit their website at https://www.joniandfriends.org/
- Private cabins with bathroom and showers (no bathtubs available)
- Linens, comforters, pillows, and towels provided
- Buffet style meals
- Coffee house and gift shop
- Large lawn for games and resting
- Full playground and basketball area
- Preschool and toddler separate playground
- Rock wall, horses, carnival, and more