Middle School Multi-Sport Camp!
June 20 – 22, 2018
Daily Shuttle Service to/from North Platte for an additional charge of $5 each way. RSVP for shuttle service by contacting our office at 308-582-4513 ext. 148
Campers will receive:
- Notable coaches and student athletes from Central Nebraska
- Excellent skills and fundamental instruction each morning
- Competitions, games, and tournaments each afternoon
- Strength and Conditioning Instruction and Technique
- Leadership and faith based talks from knowledgable and experienced coaches
- Traditional camp activities each afternoon (waterfront, 100 foot slide, boating, zip line, archery, climbing wall, paddle boarding, kayaking, and more)
- Optional overnight stay in camper dorms and evening activities for additional price – Camper who stay overnight will be supervised by Maranatha screened and trained cabin leaders
- Camp t-shirt
WHO Going into 6th – 8th Grade
DATES June 20 – 22, 2018
TIMES 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
*Drop off as early as 8:30 am – pick up as late as 5:15 pm*
Sports Offered: Basketball, Volleyball and Football
Day Camp Only: $115 per camper (Activities and lunch included)
Camp & Overnight Stay: $155 per camper (Wednesday & Thursday overnight accommodations- includes meals and available activities)
Featured Coaching Staff
Kris Cheek, Camp DirectorKris is a former collegiate basketball player at Northwestern College; former Jr. High and High School basketball coach in Colorado, Nebraska, and California; Founder of SportReach youth sports camps
Coach Darrell Howitt Currently entering his 5th year as the Strength Coach and Assistant Football Coach at Maxwell High School. 20 years HS Strength Coach 10 years as HS Head Football Coach 14 years HS assistant FB Coach (O line/ D line / O Cord. and Other) 22 years Track and Field Coach (Throwers Coach) Former 2 sport collegiate athlete, football, track and field at Winona State University, Winona, Minnesota.
Varsity Coach Laura Miller is in her 13th year as a physical education teacher at North Platte High School. Coach Miller is in her 12th year as head volleyball coach at NPHS. Prior to that, she was the junior varsity coach for two years, under two-year coach, Amanda Miller who got engaged and moved to Colorado. Before that she was the freshman volleyball coach for thirteen years, and coached at the seventh-grade level for three years, under her high school volleyball coach, Linda Carlson. Coach Carlson led the lady bulldogs for thirty-three years before retiring.