2017 Changed Lives Campaign Letter

Do you ever feel like you are making too much of an impact?

If you helped, you were instrumental in the past 12 months to make it possible for over 10,000 children, teens, and adults who got away, quieted down, and heard God speak at Maranatha Bible Camp. (This includes both overnight and one day events)

Thank you for your vital part in their lives and for eternity!

 

As a big family, meaningful getaways are a stretch and a strain often times. It’s an act of God to get our schedules to coordinate, and to get all the basic human needs to be met without breaking our backs and banks in the process. Maranatha was a sweet taste of heaven on earth, we were encouraged to draw nearer to God and love Him more and to truly enjoy Him and one another. The highlight of our week was that our youngest child asked to be baptized in Lake Maranatha. She said she wanted to follow Jesus and she said she felt it in her heart when she was singing during chapel. That’s all we could ask for! We all agreed it was worth every mile and hour of travel to get to (Maranatha), Nebraska, and spend the week together.”

A letter from a Family Camp Mom

Every day at Maranatha, your support is changing lives. Our objective is to help thousands more mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters in 2018 with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ; and, to ultimately help evangelize the world in this generation!

That’s why we’ve launched our year-end Changed Lives Campaign. You see, even though we reach thousands of people each camping season, only 55% of our annual income comes through camper registration due to our commitment to keeping camp affordable, the other 45% comes from friends that joyfully and sacrificially support the overhead of this ministry.

Dedicated donors like you bring almost half of what it takes to minister to 10,000 campers each year! Our target for the Changed Lives Campaign is to raise $100,000 by December 31st.

With your help, we’ll be training and sustaining camp staff and bringing exciting property improvements during the winter months. By partnering with Maranatha, you bless thousands with a God-centered experience every year!

Now is a great time to make a special year-end donation of $50, $100, $500 or whatever you can afford to help us meet our goal and bring more people into focus with the Lord at Maranatha!

We simply can’t do it without you.  Thank you for your continued support and friendship. Don’t hesitate to write or call me personally with any questions or comments.

Enjoy this Thanksgiving and Christmas Season,

Kris Cheek
Executive Director