Attention Church Leaders! And anyone else who would like to sponsor a portion or the entirety of camp registration fees for members of your group. Sponsorship is a feature in our registration software, where you give us some information and limitations, and we set up a code that you can distribute to who you wish!
Options You Can Set In A Sponsorship
- Total Amount Available– How much is the max that you/your organization want to put forward to sponsor campers?
- Individual Amount Available– How much is available per redemption of the sponsorship?
- Per Person or Per Account– Are you offering the sponsorship for each person, or once per each family/account?
- Expiration Date– Your sponsorship will automatically cease on this date
- Notifications– Would you like to receive email notifications when people redeem a sponsorship?
You can also allow a registrant to enter the amount of the sponsorship that they are redeeming, but this is only useful in unique situations.
How To Get Started
- Create an account here if you don’t have one already
- Email [email protected] with your account Name and Email Address, as well as your choice in the options listed above
- We will set up the sponsorship and provide you with a code
- You distribute the code to whoever you want
- Campers register as usual. When they reach the cart, they enter the sponsorship code as a discount code
- You can sign in to your account to monitor the sponsorship and make payments. Payments are due by the start of camp sessions.
Note: A sponsorship can not be constrained to a specific camp session.
Do You Need A Scholarship?
If you are a camper or parent in search of a scholarship, we do offer scholarships to those who can’t otherwise afford to send their kid to camp. You can read more information about that here: Scholarship Information. Currently scholarships are only available for our summer youth camps.