Payment and Refund Policy
Registrations Payment Policy
Full payment is preferred at the time of registration.
A payment plan is available as follows:
- Initial, Non-Refundable Deposit is due at the time of registration of 25% of the total registration fee
- Second Payment of 50% of your registration balance is due 30 days prior to your camp or retreat.
- Final Payment of the remaining registration balance is due 7 days prior to opening day of your camp or retreat.
We want to allow as many students as possible to attend Maranatha Camp! Because our youth camps fill up so quickly, please only register for the number of campers you are confident will attend. You can always add more campers later if space is available.
Bulk-spot purchases are eligible for any early-bird discounts if the purchases are paid in-full at the time of purchase, and the time of purchase is within the dates for which the early bird discount is valid.
Registrations Refund Policy
For No-Notice Cancellations
ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE for reservations abandoned with no advance notice.
For Advance-Notice Cancellations
Reservations canceled with advance notice will still require partial payment based on the schedule shown below:
- More than 30 days prior to event start date – Cancellation Fee is 25% of the total event cost (deposit only)
- 15-30 days prior to event start date – Cancellation Fee is 50% of the total event cost
- 0-14 days prior to event start date – Cancellation Fee is 75% of the total event cost
Please note that all Cancellation Fee calculations are rounded up to the nearest dollar.
Refund Policy Exceptions
Bad Weather– If weather prevents your travel, you are eligible for a refund minus the deposit
Camp Cancellation- If Maranatha has to cancel an event, you are eligible for a full refund
Merchandise Refund Policy
Merchandise transactions are non-refundable once the merchandise has been received by you. If there is a defect in the merchandise, refunds or exchanges will be decided on a case-by-case basis by our shop manager.
Refund Processing Times
Once a refund is approved, they are subject to the following processing times.
Credit Cards– We can begin processing refunds as soon as they are approved. You can expect a processing time of 3-5 business days.
ACH- We must wait for the payment transaction to settle before initiating a refund. This takes 10 business days the first time you pay us with any given account. If you use the same account on future transactions, this takes 5-7 business days. Once that transaction is finalized, we can initiate a refund back to your account, which takes 3-5 business days to process.
Cash or Check- Your refund will be given in the form of a check, mailed out to your address on-file within 14 business days of refund approval.