Payment and Refund Policy
Full payment is preferred at the time of registration.
A payment plan is available as follows:
- Initial, Non-Refundable Deposit is due at the time of registration of either
- a) $100 per person for individual/youth camp registrations OR
- b) 25% of the total fee for group/family camp registrations
- Second Payment of 50% of your registration balance is due 60 days prior to your camp or retreat.
- Final Payment of the remaining registration balance is due 7 days prior to opening day of your camp or retreat.
We want to allow as many students as possible to attend Maranatha Camp! Because our youth camps fill up so quickly, please only register for the number of campers you are confident will attend. You can always add more campers later if space is available.
Bulk-spot purchases are eligible for any early-bird discounts if the purchases are paid in-full at the time of purchase, and the time of purchase is within the dates for which the early bird discount is valid.
For No-Notice Cancellations
ALL PAYMENTS MADE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE for reservations abandoned with no advance notice.
For Advance-Notice Cancellations
Reservations canceled with advance notice will still require partial payment based on the schedule shown below:
- 2 Months Prior – 50% Cancellation Fee*
- 1 Months Prior – 60% Cancellation Fee*
- 3 Weeks Prior – 70% Cancellation Fee*
- 1 Week Prior – 90% Cancellation Fee*
*The Initial, Non-Refundable Deposit is always withheld in cases where the Cancellation Fee is less than the deposit.